Choosing a GPS tracker can be a daunting prospect, but knowing which features you need can help make finding the perfect fit a lot easier.
Which Features Do I Need?
Before you can find a tracking device that works for you, you need to decide what you want to use the device for. Someone who operates a fleet of vehicles, for example, will need much more comprehensive features than someone who merely needs to protect valuable assets being left alone overnight (in a storage shed, for instance.)
Thankfully, GPS North America works to bring you a wide range of products and services that will give you added peace of mind and a way to monitor your vehicles in real-time.
Their Smart Antenna device, for example, works exceptionally well for business owners who operate a construction site and need to track heavy equipment to make sure it’s being used properly. The features of the Smart Antenna include:
- Easy installation, so you can have your device up and working in moments.
- A weatherproof enclosure, so your unit will be protected no matter the outside conditions.
- All vehicles, heavy equipment, and trailers can be displayed using the same device. This eliminates the need for multiple vehicle trackers, and is a cost-effective way to protect your assets.
- A variety of reports you can access so you know exactly when and where your equipment is being used.
- Real-time tracking to locate any machinery that may have fallen victim to loss or theft.
- Instant alerts when your equipment has been stolen, lost, or being used during off-hours.
- Maintenance report alerts for when your vehicles are due to be serviced.
With so many features, the Smart Antenna tracking device offers an optimal way to manage your vehicles (and your business) with comprehensive, real-time tracking and monitoring.
Can I Really Benefit From Using A Vehicle Tracker?
If you own your own business where you need to manage a fleet of vehicles; leave vehicles unattended over night, or simply need extra peace of mind for your own car, you can benefit from using a GPS tracking device.
These devices are invaluable in helping recover a lost or stolen vehicle, as well as protecting your assets if you must leave them overnight. Whether you need personal protection or something more, GPS North America has you covered.
If you have a teen driver in the house, using a vehicle tracker can help you monitor your child’s whereabouts, including whether she’s obeying the rules you’ve set forth. A GPS device can also help you monitor your vehicle day-to-day, but also if a situation arises when you’re out of town. If you must leave your car unattended for a period of time, and it becomes the victim of theft, a vehicle tracker can instantly alert you and allow your chances of a safe recovery to increase dramatically.
GPS North America offers all of these types of tracking devices and more, and will help you find the solution that fits your needs.
Powered by Facebook Comments